"End of year Benefit" Terms and Conditions
In the event of any inconsistency and/or inconsistency between the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and any other publications in any media regarding the benefit, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
The benefit period will commence on November 24, 2022, and shall be valid for a period of thirty (37) days, until December 31, 2022, or while Coupons last (hereinafter: "the Benefit Period"). The Israel Diamond Institute (hereinafter: "theCompany")reserves the right to change and/or extend and/or shorten the Benefit Period and/or cancel it for any reason that it deems reasonable in this matter, at any time, and without imposing any obligation to justify its decision. The changes in the Benefit Period will be through a notice that will be published on the Benefit website: www.idishows.com; the Company will not hear and/or accept any claim and/or demand against the Company and/or anyone on its behalf in this regard.
During the Benefit Period, a Participant (as defined below) who purchased diamonds from an Israeli company in excess of 3,000 $ and above and meets all the conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions, will be entitled to the benefit listed below, for each invoice of 3,000 $ or more (hereinafter: "theBenefit"): the Participant will receive a "Coupon" from the Company in the amount of 200$ that will be valid for any purchases from any licensed Israeli Diamond company participating in the offer.
Terms of Participation
Only an individual and/ora corporationthat fulfills all of the following conditions, during the Benefit Period as defined above, will be entitled to participate and receive the Benefit (hereinafter: "Terms of Participation" and "Participant", respectively):
1. An individual and/or corporation engaged in the diamond trade who is not a resident and/or citizen of Israel and/or a corporation registered in Israel.
2. Purchased during the Benefit Period a diamond and/or diamondsin excess of $ 3,000 per invoice.
3. The Coupon is valid only for Purchases made from a recognized diamond company in Israel that has a diamond trading license issued by the Supervisor of Diamonds in Israel (hereinafter "the Seller"). The diamond and/or diamondsmust be sent out of Israel.
4. The Participant Complies with the conditions set forth in these Terms of Participation in full, and has registered his company name and email on the Company's website: www.idishows.com (hereinafter: "the Benefits Website"). For the avoidance of doubt, it is hereby clarified that only participants who received the Coupon after filling in the required details and purchased diamonds in the amount excess of $ 3,000 will be eligible for the Benefit.
4.a Applications that do not include complete and/or accurate and/or up-to-date details will be disqualified and will not be allegeable for the Benefit.
4.b It is clarified that the Company's records received in the Company's computer system from the details entered by the Participant will constitute as conclusive evidence of their correctness and/or the fact that they were sent by the Participants and no allegation of correctness and/or inaccuracy and/or inaccuracies in the system as mentioned.
5. The very participation of the Participant constitutes as confirmation on his part that he is aware that his participation is subject to any conditions and/or restrictions detailed in these Terms of Participation and that it was with his full consent. By participating in theBenefit, the Participant agrees and declares that he has read the Terms of Participation and he accepts all detailed in them.
Redeeming the Benefits:
1. In order to be eligible for the Benefit, the Participant is required to use the Coupon within 5 days of its issuing, by sending the Coupon with the unique number to the Seller while making the purchase.
2. The Seller will deduct 200$ from the diamond price and detail the discount in the invoice.
3. In order to receive the 200$ from the Company, the Seller will be required to present the Company with the Coupon and an applicable orderly invoice, specifying, inter alia, the date of purchase, price, and details of the Seller, within 7 days of the purchase.It will be clarified that each invoicequalifies only for one Benefit and that each Participant will be able to use the Coupon only once during the Benefit Period.
4. It is clarified that all of the Benefits are conditional to the consent of the Seller and his consent to issue invoices accordingly. The Company will not be liable and will have no obligation to supply or fulfill the Benefit if the Seller did not consent.
The Company's liability
In any case that the Benefits detailed in these Terms are canceled or changed, the Company will have no liability for any direct or indirect damage caused to the Participant or others, and the Participant will have no cause and/or claim against the Company for the Benefit on the basis of its operation or cancellation, and for any damage, direct or indirect, that will be caused to the Participant. Without derogating from what is stated in these Terms of Participation, the Company reserves the right to delay and/or cancel the Benefit of any of the Participants and/or demand the return of the Benefit at its sole discretion, if the Participant benefits from violating the provisions of these Terms and / Or the provisions of any law.
Retention and use of information
The exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute and any matter concerning the Benefit and/or interpretation of the provisions of these Terms of Participation is in the competent courts in the Tel Aviv-Yafo District, Israel.
In order to receive the Benefit, the Participant must receive the confirmation and approval of the Company (receiving the Coupon by email). It is clarified that the Seller is not authorized to confirm the Benefit on behalf of the Company.
The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, including, without limitation the Term, at any time. Any revised version will be displayed on the website and will be effective immediately.
If you have any comments or questions concerning these Terms and Conditions, please contact us by e-mailing us at email@example.com.